WHO WE ARE: A group of friends scattered around the country sharing our victories, failures, and lack of lives.

10/13/10

! See you in the fall. Hehe.

I need to write this down before I forget the exact logistics of it.
I usually trip getting out of my chair but this was especially talented.

Let me start off by describing exactly how much I hate these chairs. They're large and unnecessarily bulky and barely fit under the desks and rock back awkwardly at just the wrong angle for my height and they pretty much just suck. Let's leave it at that.

Instead of pushing my chair out when I go to stand up I usually just rock backwards and get out with an awkward sort of signature hopping maneuver, which is easier than pushing up the rug behind my chair and noisily scraping some space to get out.

The hopping thing works pretty well on its own, and actually really started getting interesting with the addition of the multiple wires coming from my computer. Now I had something to actually hop over. Life was pretty good. I trip pretty regularly but that's just kind of the process.

At around 2:30 in the morning today I leaned my dumbass chair back, hopped out, tripped over my headphone and charger cords, hopped again to regain balance, landed near the back of the chair, got my foot caught and fell on my ass.

Two words: Harvard educated.

MP

PS: This is my fifteenth fucking year of dance.




1 comment:

  1. And I thought that I was the kltuz in this friendship....

    ReplyDelete